Sunday, May 23, 2010

Refurb'd Tim Holtz Clipboard

I have a couple of clipboards from college lying around so I decided to spice one of them up. I did a little grunge/graffiti style with this one. I initially just wanted blue, pink and brown. After I started blending, new colors came in and I decided to add some like the orange and purple.

The top picture is of the front and the bottom picture is of the back. I sealed both sides with Mod Podge and then embossed the backside. I soon learned how slippery the Mod Podge can be when trying to emboss. I guess that is how you learn!
Items used: Tim Holtz Distress inks (Worn Lipstick, Broken China, Frayed Burlap, Walnut Stain, Dusty Concord, and Spiced Marmalaid), Tim Holtz Visual Artistry rubber stamps, Mod Podge matte to glue on the paper, Mod Podge gloss, Tim Holtz Masks (Lrg-Flourish and Mini mask-Regal/ Majestueux), a homemade mask out of Tim Holtz Grunge Board, and Zing Chestnut embossing opaque powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)