Friday, August 27, 2010

Psalms 55:22 Bookmark

Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken. Psalm 55:22

I received an order for 4 bookmarks from a good friend of mine for her coworkers. She is a very encouraging and uplifting person. She chose Psalms 55:22 for the message on each bookmark. This bookmark is similar to a previous bookmark I made a while back called "Fly". Only this time I added more purple and the message is different.

The ribbon was initially cream colored. I needed a soft purple so I inked the ribbon. I also added glossy accents to the butterflies and...

to the Psalms 55:22.

I accidentally created a "resist" on the back of the bookmarks. I can't wait to show you how I did it and what I used. Here are some of the pics of the backside of the bookmarks that have the resist.




THE TUTORIAL HAS BEEN POSTED!!!
SOLD
Custom orders available!

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! Where do you sell them??

    You should stop by my blog too! I am doing a giveaway! :)

    www.alililly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much. I sell them right here or on facebook at Fawn Kreations. I am heading to your blog right now! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there a link to the tutorial? I couldn't find it.....

    The bookmarks are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The bookmark, "Love Soars," has a resist tutorial at the bottom of that post. Just click on the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)