Sunday, January 9, 2011

"Bliss" Canvas Wall Hanging

I made this for my brother and his fiancé.  I believe this picture was taken the night my brother proposed. It is a perfect representation of bliss they feel. The elegrunge (elegant-grunge = I like to make up my own words haha) fits them both so well. I can't wait to give it to them!


My elegrunge flowers are made with paper and screen door material. I got my inspiration for the paper portion of the flowers from Lisa over at what-a-beautiful-mess.blogspot.com. She has amazing tutorials and is such a talented woman. 



Bliss- Perfect Happiness; Serene Joy. 


Close up of the green and blue ink peeking through the distressed paint.

I am addicted to Picnic.com. It is free for most of the features but I had to upgrade. It's only $25.00 for a year. As much as I use it definitely makes it worth it! 
I stole the pic from my future sister's facebook page. I'm so sneaky!! mwuahhahahaha! 

BEFORE

AFTER
I added some flourishes and the word bliss as well.

Not for sale.
Custom orders available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)