Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stick-Picker-Upper Tutorial

Do you have a hard time picking up those teeny, tiny pieces that need to be glued down? It can be very frustrating so here is a quick tutorial on a cheap DIY "sticky tool." 

Here is what you need:
Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over
Anything with a small end (I used a paintbrush)
The teeny, tiny piece you need to pick up (I have a white rhinestone)

Place a very small amount of Aleene's Tack-It Over & Over on the end of your paintbrush (r whatever you chose). Set it aside with glue side up and let it dry.

Once dry, you can now pick up the teeny tiny piece and place it where you need it. YAY!!!
When you are done with your project, you can just remove the glue and your paintbrush is back to normal.

I hope this will minimize your frustration when working with small items. =)

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you sweet for sharing this!? Great idea, those little slivers drive me nuts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They drive me nuts too!! That is when I knew something had to be done haha!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)