Thursday, March 24, 2011

Birthday Hat - My dad's 50th!

Today was my dad's 50th birthday. I am so happy that I was able to spend they day with him and celebrate.  My mom and dad were parents when they needed to be and now they play a different role. They are 2 of my closest friends. They have taught me everything I know and have sacrificed everything for my brother and me. I have my dad's humor, knees, nose, and feet. So many inside jokes. I was never a "daddy, can I have your credit card?" daughter. I was the cuddle up next to him and watch an old movie, begging for bedtime stories about when he was a kid, and a "daddy, I love you" daughter. As I sit here with tears in my eyes, I am so thankful to have him in my life.

Here is the hat I made him for his special day. I knew that no matter what, even if I have to glue it to his head, he was going to wear this hat with a smile. =)
Pin It

There is that smile!!
I love you Daddy! <3

Custom orders available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)