Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tassel Decor

I was browsing through one of my favorite stores the other day. It is one of those stores where you go in with a list and just get completely lost in it. I was inspired by a decorative tassel. I have a very simple rule when I shop/browse in stores like this and it is as follows: If I can make it myself, I won't by it. I stumbled upon this adorable decorative tassel and after looking at it for a moment, I decided I could make this myself! So, I purchased the supplies and went home and made one for my future craft room door. We are getting ready to move in a month and I just can't wait to hang it up!! I will finally have my own craft room!!! WOOHOO!
If you want a decorative tassel made just by you, you can! I will be following up with a tutorial soon so, stay tuned!


 

Custom orders available

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)