Saturday, November 24, 2012

Cold Weather Drink Station

 During the fall and winter I like to have a drink station filled with goodies to keep us warm. It makes it a little more bearable during the cold weather. It also makes it more inviting for visitors. I have done this for a couple of years and we really enjoy it.

Come on in!
 

Cheddar Bay Biscuits just like Red Lobster only homemade...Yum! (The recipe is on the Bisquick Box)

 

Who doesn't love hot cocoa

I am a tea drinker and my hubby is a coffee drinker. I just found tiered baskets that worked perfectly to display and makes everything easy to reach.



Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)