Saturday, December 10, 2011

Handmade Ornaments with Mod Podge

This is one of my favorite times of the year as I am sure it is most of yours as well. I love the old classic Christmas songs and the hot cocoa and all the lights! This season makes you feel like a giddy little kid again. =) Here are a few ornaments I made to add to my front door garland this year. Super easy to make but a bit time consuming. Directions are at the bottom.

 

Pin It




Pin It



I did these 2 different ways.
On the first ornament, I used an old book and tore the pages into pieces and glued them on with Mod Podge Matte.

OR

You can stamp images all over paper and then tear them into pieces and glue them on which is what I did for the snowflakes and Music note ornaments.

It is as simple as that.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)