Monday, October 12, 2009

My Wedding Decor

The Wedding Slippers


I bought the slippers for me and the flower girl at David's Bridal and sewed on Swarovski Crystals to of course give them SPARKLE!

Bubbles!


I bought the bubble packs from Michael's and stamped our initials and "bubbly" design on the tags with matching ribbon.

The Programs


The "Thank You's" inside the program.


The front of the program with our initials and the date on the handle.


The programs in their basket ready to be handed to the guests.

The Flower Decor


I made the flower arrangements myself to save on money. They were not real but I like to think it was hard to tell. =) The above arrangements were at the back of the aisle. Bright colors I know. Hey, it was a summer wedding. And, I love bright colors!!!!


The above arrangements were at the front of the aisle.


These were the decor pomodores that hung on the chair's down the aisle.

The Flower Girl's Bouquet



Communion Glasses


 I wrapped glass beads around the stem to match the color theme of my wedding. Sorry the picture is fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)