Monday, February 28, 2011

Anthropologie Inspired Fabric Flower Push Pins

I know it has been a little while since my last post.  My husband is graduating from dental school this coming May and then we are moving back to our home town. May is a huge month for us. It's the month where a new chapter of our lives begin. So proud of my hubby! 
I have also been super busy with some BIG projects that I just cannot wait to blog about. I won't be able to share any sneak peaks, unfortunately, until sometime this summer. =( I also have a project that I am working on that I will launch later this year. Rest assured, I am working hard. I love being busy with crafty things!!

Now, "Pushing" forward... 

I received an order similar to the Anthropologie push pins. They were on back order so she asked me if I could make them. I have dabbled in push pins before and these were just too cute to pass up. She ordered them as a gift for a co-worker. She will be one stylish co-worker!  
These would be so adorable holding up a note or pictures in an office or even at home. I will be posting a tutorial at some point in the near future. I have included close-ups of the push-pins. I had to ship them out today after I finished them and didn't realize some of the pics have strings on them...ah well. Life "pushes" on. Okay, I will stop with the lame puns lol.






















SOLD
Custom orders available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)