Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Floss Threaded Garland

Because I had to bring the party boy to the surprise, I wasn't able to get all the pictures that I wanted. Here is my pile of floss threaded garland after the party! When this stuff gets tangled, it's over! There is no untangling this mess! At least it's a pretty pile. =)

 

This is what it looked like before the party. Nice and garland-like. The above picture...not so much. This was a great party filler. It hung behind the candy bar, on the candy bar and on the display table. We also hung it in the center of the room around a pillar. I think I may have found my new obsession!

Custom orders available!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE THIS! Where did you get all of the paper material at?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I haven't responded. I used regular tape floss for the string. Cards to k for all the paper elements and bought red poms at a craft store. I believe Micheals. I see a hot glue gun to adhere it all.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)