Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Painted Flower Pot

We are finally settled in...sort of. =) 
It has been a while since my last post and, as you can see, this is nothing special. However, I have been so busy with some other big projects that I needed a small project to do. This was perfect! The recent storm we had blew over my last painted flower pot and it shattered. My poor little flowers. =(
So...
What a great excuse to get out in this (finally) beautiful weather and enjoy some sun and some paint!!! I just used acrylic paint and then sealed it with some amazing concoction of glue everyone likes to call Mod Podge (matte)! I just hope my little flowers perk up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)