Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"Love Soars" Bridal Shower Invite

My brother is getting married in just a few months and so I, along with a few others, am hosting one of the bridal showers. I am so excited and cannot wait! 

This is the invite I made and if you have been following my blog for some time you might have seen my "Love Soars" bookmark I made for his fiance a while back. It shows how I did the resist technique you see here. I also added some screen material to give it a more rustic feel. Each invite (all 27) were hand inked with the very famous Tim Holtz's distress inks along with the use of his stamps. 

I am also obsessed with inserts so I added one to this invite. Fairly easy to do. 

Enjoy and thanks for stopping by! =)




Pin It



 

Custom orders available!

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)