Saturday, July 2, 2011

Decorative Bridal Shower Frame

Here is a piece of decor I made for the bridal shower that I am throwing for my future sister-in-law. She has a necklace with the same kind of bird so I thought it would be perfect to use for the frame. This frame was super easy to make too. Directions are at the bottom.





I cut the burlap to fit the frame. 
Then, I drew an image on paper and cut it out. I used the outside of the image as a template and taped it to the burlap in the position I wanted, just like in the picture below.
I painted the image and let it dry.
I removed the template once it was completely dry and placed it into the frame.


It is so easy, I might have to make another one for myself!

Custom orders available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)