Friday, July 30, 2010

"Trinity" Baby Sign

This sign was ordered for a little girl who loves purple, pink, butterflies, and fairies. The fairies are actually stamps by Recollections called "Beautiful fairies." The butterflies are from Tinker Bell and Friends as well as the name.It is hard to see but the sign sparkles just a little bit. Lots of glitter, sparkle and fun. I am into the whole ruffle thing as is everyone else so I of course had to add a ruffle to the ribbon. =) 




 Lucky for me, the little girls name had all the letters except for the "Y" in the "Tinker Bell" cut. I had to put the "Y" together with some of the other letters, if that makes any sense. 

 I had to cut out the stamped images piece by piece to turn them into paper. I customized some of the pieces.




SOLD
Custom orders available! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)