Monday, July 12, 2010

"Savannah" Baby Sign


I have to admit, this was a tough one. Once I got my groove then it was no problem. Sometimes you have a vision for what you want to do and just can't seem to figure out how to get it to come through. I am glad this one worked out. I used Tinker Bell and Friends for Tink. That cartridge is a very intricate cart. A little frustrating at times. I used Calig. Collection - Gratitude for the name. 


It is hard to see but I used the filigree feature for the wings and backed them with acetate. I then painted it with Mod Podge Sparkle to give her wings a "see-thru, sparkle" effect. It looks cool in person!






Gotta love the pixie dust!


Again I used the acetate to back the wings. Thanks for taking a peek at Tink! =)
SOLD
Custom orders available!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)