Saturday, July 17, 2010

Refurb'd Cork Board

I found these trays a few months ago but have been way to busy to make cork boards out of them. Everyone is starting to make them now. Its funny how we all get the same idea at the same time! lol Anyway, these trays came as a set of 2. I just think they are so ugly but they are just perfect for my vision of a corkboard. I can't wait to use it! I got the push pin idea from Greenbean's Crafterole. She has some really cute push pins that she made. I will be posting the tutorial tomorrow! For now, enjoy the pics! =)



Pretty push pins! =)

I don't know why these turn sideways when I post them....






Sideways again...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and stopping by my blog! It is so nice to read what you think!! Have a great day! =)